Friday 19 March 2010

Puerto Escondido

Has absolutely SUCKED ME IN. Intended to stay 3 days, been here 9 days already. I am staying at Punta Zicatela, the quietest beach. I am living in a fabulous Hostel (a la casa) which has the coolest vibe and I´m with an awesome, fun, interesting and warm group of people. We all have gelled so well together and will swim, walk along the beach, cook, party and just chill together. We have all stayed longer than intended. Tyler, the Canadian that runs the place contributes massively to the vibe here. Chilled, interesting, positive, intelligent and with a big big heart, he sets the tone and people struggle to leave. I am moving on next to Mazunte, the place of hippies, with 3 other girls from my hostel. Really love it here, will be very hard to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment